- How do I know I can count on the Bible?
- Why is Jesus’ name so offensive to People?
- Why do Christian’s think Homosexuality is wrong? Is it a Sin?
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
- What is our denomination about? The RCA?
- Why does our Pastor mention other Religions a great deal?
[ False Teachers and Their Destruction ] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. …
- Why don’t we baptize infants?
- Women pastors / preachers? What does the Bible say about women in ministry?
- What does the Bible say about tattoos / body piercings
While Leviticus:19:28Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. says, “You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord,” most scholars believe these practices were related to mourning for the dead.
- Once saved always saved? / Is eternal security biblical? / Can a Christian lose salvation?
This Holy Spirit is the guarantee that we will receive our inheritance. We have this guarantee until we are set free to belong to him. God receives praise and glory …
- What is the Christian view of suicide? What does the Bible say about suicide?
Mark 3:29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.” but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”
- Do pets/animals go to Heaven? Do pets/animals have souls?
The question of whether our pets go to heaven requires an examination of the natures of animals, of humans, and of God. Animals have their lives in God. In Psalm 104 we read that animals look to God for their food and that when he withdraws his spirit, they return to the dust.Apr 13, 2012
- What does the Bible say about dinosaurs? Are there dinosaurs in the Bible?
Because of this wickedness, God warned a godly man named Noah that He was going to destroy the world with a Flood (Genesis 6:13). God therefore commanded him to build a great ship (the Ark) so that all the kinds of land animals (which must have included dinosaurs) and Noah’s family could survive on board while the Flood destroyed the entire Earth (Genesis 6:14–20).
- What does the Bible teach about the Trinity?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage?
In response to Rob’s argument, Cindy found Scriptures about sexual purity and showed them to him. When Cindy read 1 Corinthians 6:9, 2 Corinthians 12:21, Galatians 5:19, Hebrews 13:4 and Deuteronomy 22:13-28, all which condemn sex before marriage, she asked Rob, “Are these Scriptures relevant to today?” “Nope,” Rob responded.
“Do you have a pair of scissors?” Cindy asked.
Reading for this Week: 2 Timothy and Titus